Friday, June 19, 2009

Poetry From The Other Side : Kim's First Blog Posting

If you are reading this Blog, you have found your way to my website. I am so excited about my newly revamped site. Much thanks goes out to Christopher Allan Trentacoste for your amazing gift of creativity and making my website. You are so talented.
I am so happy to be able to be so much more interactive with my clients and all are welcome to join. So this is my first Blog ever and my guides are telling me to share poetry with you that I have channeled. Whenever someone of significance to me passes on, I channel poetry and it is dictated to me, word for word, line for line. These poems have been a source of comfort to many who are grieving a loss of a loved one. I will share these poems with you in my subsequent blogs and am very happy to share the following poem with you. Hopefully they will help you as well during your time of grief.
The following poetry was dictated to me after the loss of my brother-in-law Jack passed away very tragically, leaving my sister Sue to raise their four children. The poem is entitled


“I DID NOT LEAVE COMPLETELY”

Although it’s been a little while since I’ve seen you last.

There is so much that I must say about our treasured past.

There are so many memories that time will not erase

They’ll stay imbedded in your heart until we’re face to face

I didn’t mean to go so soon, but I had no other choice

I did not leave completely, can’t you hear my voice?

I’m never far away from you; I’m always in the way

I’m with you when you’re sleeping and as you go about your day

Please don’t think I’ve left you

That would never be; I have to help on this side

Now they depend on me

I asked the Lord a question “why did he need me near”?

He looked at me and smiled and said, “now I’ll tell you dear”

“You’ve done so much in little time and passed the many tests

You’ve listened and you’ve helped me carry out my many quests.”

I told him that I couldn’t leave cause I had too much left to do

He told me that I had to go – now they’ll depend on Sue

They’re stronger than you think they are you’ve taught them very well

They’ll use what you have taught them, you’ll see, time will tell

He did not leave completely; he’ll always be around

He did not leave completely; he’s with me safe and sound

~Author ~channeled through Kim Russo


I hope you enjoyed the poem. I am always amazed how spirit works. They really are with us, especially in our time of need. On that note, I would like to thank everyone who has visited my site.
I would like to announce my upcoming appearance at Sutton Place Restaurant in Long Beach, Long Island. Please join me as I deliver very special messages to the audience from their deceased loved ones. This event is going to held on Wednesday evening, July 29th from 7pm – 10pm.
Click on my “Events” link for more information. I look forward to sharing my next blog with you. Welcome aboard and remember to spread Love ~ Light and Peace ~

Blessings,


Kim Russo “The Happy Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers